He was sworn in as a lawyer at the Marseille Bar in 2003, and became a member of the Paris Bar in 2007, after practicing in Montpellier and Lyon. He has also been an investigating commissioner at the Marseille Administrative Court.
Based on its experience in the best law firms (Fidal, August Debouzy), Rémy PHILIPPOT has developed a thorough legal and judicial expertise in various aspects of Public Law, particularly Public Business Law. He also has legal competencies in Regulatory Law, Property Law, Environmental Law and Legal Lobbying.
He frequently writes for renowned French publications (les Echos, le JCPA, Le Moniteur des Travaux publics, BJDU...) and manages blogs and legal websites on administrative penalties, building permits and public asset management.
Rémy PHILIPPOT is associate and the founder of ECHO AVOCAT.
- DEA, Public Law, Aix-Marseille III University
- DESS, Town Planning Law, Aix-Marseille III University
- MBA, Business administration and management, London School of Economics (LSE)
- Teacher at the Law school of the catholic University of Lille
- Secretary General of the Association for Public Asset Management.